Sign in to follow this  
Guest rene.lehota

On restarting the game I was "thrown" into another state

Question

Guest rene.lehota

Deliver ID: 521653

I started a quick order Hanover > Wratislav. I moved two meters in the company and ended the game because there was no correct connection to VTC. After I restarted ETS2, it threw me to Malmö! 100% damage, 50k Euros gone, 200 points gone, 500 XP gone.

Logs Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ntRjBCcMsTpL3r0IRFtT1T2VLIMr3pg-/view?usp=sharing

Video Here: https://youtu.be/9U1dSBTURN8

10 answers to this question

Hello, @rene.lehota.

You refused the cargo yourself.

No bug or error has been detected on our part. The video shows that after entering the game world, you have already been turned over.

Delivery is not subject to correction/deletion.

Do you still have questions about this topic? If not, please reply to my message or put a reaction under my message in this case, the topic will be closed.

Guest rene.lehota

Yes, the video is over. But you own my gaming profile, so you can see for yourself that I didn't just drive from my planned route to Malmö to lie on my side. Or else. Prove to me that I made it to Malmö. I don't have the previous save available, but you certainly do. So if you think it's perfectly OK that I find myself about 1000 km from my original location on my side after uploading to the game, I guess I have nothing to criticize VTC for.

To avoid such situations, you need to follow all the recommendations from this guide: 

Also, I want to remind you that your delivery cannot be deleted or corrected, because the only exception is a duplicate of the previous delivery, in this case, the delivery is deleted. Next time, don't give up the cargo. Move to the service station and deliver the cargo as it is.

Guest rene.lehota

Thanks for the universal help, which is useless to me. If after starting the game and loading the last position, the game throws me about 1000 km away, then something is wrong, but definitely not on my PC.

I'm done with VTC because such behavior is unacceptable.

Edited by rene.lehota

Guest rene.lehota

For the record, you can see the distance travelled in the order, but mainly the 0l consumption. So how is it possible that I was in Malmö?

Guest rene.lehota

One last note. Proving I didn't make it to Malmö = mistake. Why can't you just admit it and delete the wrong delivery?

Guest rene.lehota

OK, I changed one thing in the setup. I stopped using onedrive. However, I would like to ask you if the onedrive error makes it possible to delete the last order?

Guest rene.lehota

What to do :( You can close the request.