Svatekl

Broken VTC.World Profile

Question

6 answers to this question

23 минуты назад, Svatekl сказал:

Hello. I'm just played normal on my vtc.world profile before day and today i can't with this problem https://imgur.com/IKOez1K  (red icon) after update.  How to fix it? 

Please provide screenshot from the game. Which server did you choose when you have “Broken profile..” ? Maybe, problem with these? 

@Svatekl

Hello,

Please, provide an additional information:

1. Installed antivirus/firewall

2. Log files

• game log: My Documents\<game folder>\game.log.txt
  • VTC.World logs: My Documents\VTCWorld\logs\vtcw.log and vtcw.log.last

2 minutes ago, Alex KERNEL said:

Please provide screenshot from the game. Which server did you choose when you have “Broken profile..” ? Maybe, problem with these? 

Oooh you fixed my problem. Im just trying to play on Arcade server because im played on this before day. Im no readed new update. My suggestion is to allow play on Arcade server for new players because if truck be damaged fully by other player on simulation server, game over - no money for fix. Thanks you guys 😊

• Ok 1

47 минут назад, Svatekl сказал:

Oooh you fixed my problem. Im just trying to play on Arcade server because im played on this before day. Im no readed new update. My suggestion is to allow play on Arcade server for new players because if truck be damaged fully by other player on simulation server, game over - no money for fix. Thanks you guys 😊

I'm sorry, but arcade servers for VTC.World profile is no longer available. Arcade servers contradict the concept of the project.

• Thanks 1