Sign in to follow this  
killer GR

error of loading resources

Question

good evening, I installed the program based on the instructions you give us and at startup you write the message ''error of loading resources''
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GIx88Bz0hEpmDkY3bnocePk8RT69o_rK/view?usp=sharing

12 answers to this question

Hello @killer GR,

Please check again and follow the VTCW client installation guidelines. Pay special attention to the recommendations according of the antivirus and firewall. If the problem persists, please provide us with the vtcw.log file. You can find it in the "Documents\VTCWorld\logs" folder.

Hello @killer GR,

Thank you for logs.

Update 0.1.12.18.55 was released.

I'm asking you to download the full version and install on top manually https://vtc.world/cp/download/

We have several access ways to our servers and in most cases the automatic selection works correctly. But, exceptions are possible.

I ask you to add the launch parameter -storagecdn for the VTCW client launch shortcut and inform us about the results.

I look forward of your feedback.

23 минуты назад, killer GR сказал:

I have uninstall the vtc and reinstall the new but i still have the same message-error.Can you explain me please what is the storagecdn and where can i find it?

Open the properties of the shortcut that you use to launch VTCW Client and add parametr -storagecd to the end of the path to exe file. See example on screenshot.

Спойлер

image.png

Another variant:
1. Create folder cfg on this path Documents\VTCWorld\

2. Open folder Documents\VTCWorld\cfg

3. Create text file storagecdn.enable (this file can be empty or have any random content, for example 111).

In these case variant launch parameter no need.

5 минут назад, killer GR сказал:

work thank you very much for your time

Good news! Accoding you not have any deliveries, and I reset your account) You will start over.

@killer GR, thank you for your bug report ❤️

If you don't mind, I would be happy to continue our cooperation to improve the VTCW client experience and improve the definition of the best servers. For not you nor other players who may encounter this problem do not have to go your way. 

If you are not against further cooperation, please initiate a friendship in Discord.

According to I see on your account, your problem is solved.

If you have any new problems or questions, you should create a new topic.

In this context, I consider the problem solved and wish you a pleasant game. Happy trucking 🚚

Problem is solved // Topic closed and moved to Solved