[NOVA] NailCoo

speed limit error

Question

1. Topic Name:

SPEED LIMIT ERROR

2. Error Description: 

I want the penalty for the wrong speed limit to be deleted. It shows 70km/h on the navigations screen, but the system counts the speed limit 60km/h.

Wrong speed limit violation ID: 1102752

3. Mandatory! Installed antivirus/firewall (specify standard antivirus/firewall or other)

Antivirus no have / windows firewall is turned on

4. Links to log files:

5. Screenshot(s)/video link(s): https://www.hizliresim.com/cjiwv8r

3 answers to this question

Hello. Unfortunately, we can't help you with anything. Fines are issued by the game, VTCW only fixes them. If you see a game error, you should contact SCS. VTCW is not to blame for this and such deliveries are not deleted.

I will add.
The signs indicate the speed limit rather for cars. For trucks, the speed limit is lower.
In the game settings, you can choose which speed limit will be shown on the GPS. Choose - for trucks. Then there is less chance of getting a fine.

Also, according to my observations, there is an error of 5 km / h. If the limit is shown as 60, then you can safely go 65. I have never been fined. But at 66 it already fines. Violation fixation time, approximately 7 seconds. According to personal observations.

We have conducted tests on this section of the road.
According to our observations, you yourself are to blame for speeding, since in this place the speed limit is 50 km/h according to the advisor and 59 km/h according to the permissible speed of VTCW. You can see this from the following screenshots.

Спойлер

VgpDNny.png

NJOnpwS.png

You can learn more about the principle of fixing the excess speed here:

You can watch the full recording of the delivery route on this section of the road in this video:

Спойлер

VTCW is not to blame for this error and is not responsible for it. The delivery will not be corrected and remains as is.

Closed.
Moved to Support > Help > Archive