AnotherAlex

VTC World + Trucksbook

Question

When im using VTC World next to Trucksbook, Trucksbook is not working anymore (doesn't recognize any deliveries).

Without VTC World it is working.

I found a Parameter that could be used like "C:\Program Files (x86)\VTCWorld\VTCWorld.exe" -tpaenable and also an information that VTC World is detecting that TB is running, so i start TB first and then VTC World, but TB is still not recognizing deliveries.when VTC World is used.

Anything i missed to configure?

• Upvote 1

5 answers to this question

8 hours ago, NotExisting said:

Quando estou usando o VTC World ao lado do Trucksbook, o Trucksbook não está mais funcionando (não reconhece nenhuma entrega).

Sem o VTC World está funcionando.

Eu encontrei um parâmetro que poderia ser usado como  "C: \ Arquivos de programas (x86) \ VTCWorld \ VTCWorld.exe" -tpaenable e também uma informação de que o VTC World está detectando que o TB está em execução, então eu inicio o TB primeiro e depois o VTC World , mas TB ainda não está reconhecendo entregas. quando o VTC World é usado.

Esqueci de configurar alguma coisa?

Hello @NotExisting,

TrucksBook does not have 100% compatibility with the VTC.World profile, it is not a VTCW problem and it is not a missing configuration, simply the TrucksBook developers have not tried to adapt to the VTCW profile and this results in this impasse. I opened a topic in the TB forum to try a solution on their part but they do not show much interest in this issue.

Unfortunately, we who want to use the two platforms, each one having its own characteristics, are unable, it will rarely be possible for the TB client to register a trip, but do not have so much hope about it. Unless TB does his side as the VTCW developers have already done, you can check out these topics from a while back:

Here https://forum.vtc.world/index.php?/topic/3461-trucksbook-compatibility/&do=findComment&comment=22527
And here https://forum.vtc.world/index.php?/topic/3535-%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%8F%D0%B2%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%8E%D1%82%D1%81%D1%8F-%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%B2-trucksbook/&do=findComment&comment=23008

We can only hope that someday TB can do something!
If you want to contribute to the topic I opened in the TB forum you can search the topics opened by VTC.World, so they may be able to see that I am not the only one, the more people I can contribute the greater the chances of compatibility reaching

• Thanks 4

I am not sure if I am authorized to send the direct link to the topic in the TB forum in your publication, but if you want you can send me a direct message that I will send you the exact link.