MuhWalker

Truck and money missing after login

Question

I created my profile and went to play online. After the first truck purchase and the first job, I had a problem with a load that I picked up and the trailer was upside down, already starting with 65% damage. When I canceled this job, since I was unable to connect to the trailer, I had a negative balance and used the profile reset tool to be able to start again.

When I started again, I took an initial trip again and collected my valuables. When saving the game, I had no error message and closed the game with a level 6 profile and a Scania truck.

When trying to enter this profile again, the system detected a change in the map and rolled back to a previous point, where I was at level 4, with no points in the skill tree applied and without a truck, but the money was at 11,000. I can't buy the truck again, I don't have a truck in the garage and the system doesn't recognize my previous freight as done.

How should I proceed to correct this error and start the game again?

Sincerely, Bruno.

8 answers to this question

@Vergyz

Hello, thanks for the reply!

I did all the steps described on the page you suggested, strictly following and I still have the same problem, without the initial money, without my initial trip booked and without my truck.

Edited by MuhWalker

Subject resolved.

A new topic should be created for new issues.

// topic is closed and moved to  Help  - Solved Topics